MONTESSORI & PRIMARY TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAMME
Welcome to the UNIQUE & Special Training Programme based on Primary & Montessori-pre-school education…! Introduced by Daffodil Buds Montessori.
The real preparation for education is a study of One’s self. The training of the Teacher …is somthing far more than a Learning of Ideas. It includes the Training of Characters; It is a preparition of the Sprit….Dr. Maria Montessori
Daffodil Buds Montessori was established in 1995 to meet the growing need for Montessori & Primary training in West Bengsl. The mission of the Institute is to offer training of a high standard, helping graduates integrate theory and practice.The Institute further seeks to establish a strong bond with the alumni and the Montessori schools in the vicinity to ensure team work and awareness and overall growth in the community. The Institute is affiliated with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)… and offers…
Montessori Teachers Training Course based on AMI pedagogical guidance and support. In addition, the institute offers a full range of courses for those interested in the Montessori philosophy or in working with children and spreading World Class Standard of Montessori & Primary-Pre-School level Education amongst the children of our society and also helps to prepare grows some
Trained Montessorians (Montessori Teachers)! Montessori schools and the Teachers are the first guidance introduced to help and teach with care and make Childs to grow to adolescence with their imaginations. A good Montessorian constantly tries to develop the mental structure and manifestation of the imaginative instinct of children through the scientifically proved play & learn process, invented by Dr. Maria Montessori.“WE ALL MUST UNDERSTAND AND REMEMBER THAT IN MONTESSORI EDUCATION SYSTEM TEACHERS (Montessorians) PLAYS THE MAIN ROLE…”
Daffodil Buds Montessori introducing the unique MONTESSORI & PRIMARY TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAMME based on AMI pedagogical guidance and support to help meet the growing demand for Montessori teachers in India specially West Bengal – Kolkata.
This course equips participants to educate children in the Montessori Method accompanied by Pre-Primary, Primary, Art n Craft, Joyful Learning System (introduced by UNICEF) and Special Physical Education Programmes required at the preschool levels.
The objects in our system are instead a help to the child himself, he chooses what he wants for his own use, and works with it according to his own needs, tendencies and special interests. In this way, the objects become a means of growth.- Dr. Montessori
Courses are all taught by Montessori trained graduates with personal teaching experience. We have a skilled team, with great experience who can back up local tutors and guarantee to give fast, efficient service amongst the students. Many ex-students are now either teaching in local Montessori Schools or have set up successful Montessori Houses of their own, although, of course, we cannot/don’t guarantee employment or career advancement.
“We Must be taught and we Must be willing to accept guidence… if we wish to become effective Teachers” -Dr. Montessori
People who enjoy working with children and are interested in becoming a Montessori-trained teacher. People already working in a Montessori environment and would like their Montessori teaching diploma. People currently working as childcare providers and would like to either enrich their existing program or work as a Montessori / Preschool / Kindergarten teacher. Parents who understand the lifelong benefits of early childhood intellectual stimulation.
Elligibility: 10+2 Passed/Appeared candidates may apply Course Duration: 12months.
BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAMME
Flexibility: Our Montessori education programs are designed for people with busy lives. Almost all of our students continue to work full-time while they acquire their Montessori teaching diploma. Our students can successfully complete their diploma program with a Two-hours study time per day, four days per week.
Affordability:If you have researched other, Montessori Training Centers, you have already discovered that our quality and prices are unparalleled in the Montessori training industry.
Quality: Our Montessori teacher training program is the most comprehensive, user-friendly and visually attractive available today. The courseware contains both the theory and the practical aspects. Montessori tools are introduced in illustrations and its presentations explained in detail. Manuals are also discussed in detail.
Success: We have been in operation since 1995, providing professional education programs to educators all around the West Bengal. We take pride in knowing that our graduates are extremely successful in acquiring employment in Montessori environments.
Demand: Parents today insist that their children’s, childcare environments provide positive, stimulative education as part of a balanced program. That is why Montessori-trained educators are in high demand worldwide. Our programs are recognized by AMI Netherlands, which is the First Montessori School Board Worldwide founded by Dr. Maria Montessori… The Great Inventor of MONTESSORI EDUCATION.
“You yourselves must be filled with wonder when you have acquired that knowledge and you are prepared… as an EFFECTIVE TEACHER” Dr. Montessori
- To spread awareness about Montessori Philosophies and Methodology to all corners of the world.
- To instill in every teacher, the light of the Montessori guiding spirit.
- To work towards betterment of Mankind.
Our Dream To let the Child BE “…a teacher should never forget that he is a Teacher and that his mission is one of education.” Dr. Montessori
- To constantly improvise, research and upgrade our services.
- Introduce, improvise primary levels and methods.
- Introduce special Physical Education, Art n Craft and Communication study.
- Introduce JOYFUL LEARNING method (UNICEF concept).
- To provide student friendly curriculum and teaching methods.
- To reach out to the students through latest technology, keeping with the fast changing world around us.
- To provide complete support solutions to all our students.
- Spread the belief in the Montessori ideology and practices.
- Adhere to the philosophies of Dr. Montessori in all we do
AT A GLANCE!!
MONTESSORI DIVISION :
- MONTESSORI METHOD
- ART & CRAFT
- GREAT EDUCATORS
- DR. MONTESSORI’S BIOGRAPHY
- MONTESSORI AT HOME & HOMESCHOOLING ENVIRONMENTS
- MONTESSORI ENVIRONMENT
- THE ABSORBENT MIND
- A SENSE OF ORDER
- COMMUNICATING WITH THE BABY BEFORE BIRTH
- PREPARING THE HOME TO WELCOME THE NEWBORN
- PREPARATION OF THE ADULTS IN THE ENVIRONMENT
- MONTESSORI PHILOSOPHY
- MONTESSORI CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
- STAGES OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- NATURAL LAWS OF DEVELOPMENT
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- CRISES DEVELOPMENTS
- TRUST DEVELOPMENTS OF THE CHILD IN THE WORLD
- THE DISCOVERY OF THE CHILD
THE MONTESSORI APPROACH :
- CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
- FREEDOM STUDY
- SILENCE _ INDEPENDENCE _ FREEDOM
- THE LESSON IN SILENCE
- BEHAVIOURAL TENDENCIES
- THE DEFECTS OF STRONG CHILDREN
- THE DEFECTS OF WEAK CHILDREN
- THE PROCESS OF NORMALIZATION
- MONTESSORI TEACHERS
THE DIRECTOR/DIRECTRESS : ROLE OF A MONTESSORI TEACHER:
- THE THREE HOUR WORK CYCLE
- WORK CENTERS
- TEACHING METHOD
- TEACHING RATIO
- CLASS SIZE
- BASIC LESSONS
- AREAS OF STUDY LINKED
- THE SCHEDULE
- REQUIREMENTS FOR AGE 3-6
- REQUIREMENTS FOR AGES 6-18
- LEARNING STYLES
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SPECIAL UNICEF PROCESS TRAINING
- ORDER AND DISCIPLINE LERARNING
- TOILET LEARNING
- DEVELOPMENT OF LANGUAGE AND MOVEMENT
- LEARNING THE ALPHABET
- CHARACTER EDUCATION
- THE RESULTS OF LEARNING THIS WAY
- MONTESSORI TECHNIQUES
- THE OUT COME OF THE METHOD
- MONTESSORI MOVEMENTS
- COMPARISON OF TRADITIONAL PRE-SCHOOL AND MONTESSORI SCHOOL
- MONTESSORI APPARATUS(Tools) USE AND IMPLEMENT
- APPARATUS (MATERIALS)
- THE MONTESSORI MATERIALS: MAINTENANCE
- MONTESSORI FAQ’S GENERAL QUESTIONS
- STARTING A MONTESSORI SCHOOL
- STARTING A SCHOOL CONTENTS
- ORGANIZATIONAL ROOTS
- SITE SELECTION
- THE BUDGETING: NEW SCHOOL CAPITAL BUDGET, NEW SCHOOL OPERATIONS BUDGET
- STARTING MONTESSORI CLASSES
- WORK CYCLE
- LEGAL ISSUES
- STARTUP AND CYCLE OF FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- CHART OF ACCOUNTS
- LETTERS OF DR. MONTESSORI TO ALL GOVERNMENTS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) [Specially accumulated more than 200 numbers of Questions-Set required for Montessori Training…!]
- MONTESSORI TODAY
- INTRODUCTION INDIA
- INTRODUCTION WEST BENGAL
- BASIC HISTORY
- BASIC GEOGRAPHY
- BASIC COMPUTER
- BASIC MATHEMATICS
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- GENERAL SCIENCE
- GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & LOGICAL REASONING
- NUMERICAL ABILITY TEST
- BASIC APTITUDE TEST
- CURRENT AFFAIR
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE ON SPORTS, FILMS, BOOKS & AUTHORS
Office Hours: Mon-Friday 11am-3pm for evening (prior telephonic appointment is required)
Visit Contact us page